I am in the industry for 20 years now. I wrote my first programs in Basic then a bit later in C when I was 10 years old and since then I never stopped programming. I love programming and I love to work with good people in a good corporate culture. I am open, conscientious, and I appreciate those qualities in a corporate culture, an agile approach to work and the development. I like to help to my colleagues to write better code, tests, to learn patterns, new architectures and new ways in programming. I welcome to be helped in the same way. I believe that honesty and communication opens the way to a team to do its best.
- C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, ORMs, REST, SOAP, WS*, WCF, WIF, Network (TCP, UDP, HTTP)
- Python/Django/Flask, Ruby/Rails
- Browsers, Win, OSX, Linux, Docker, VMs, Mobile (native iOS and Android), AWS, Azure, RackSpace, DigitalOcean, Parse, Arduino, Rabsberry Pi, Nginx, Apache, MSSQL, MySql, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis
- Patterns, Principles, Enteprise Patterns, Resource Oritented Style, Service Oritented Style, CQRS, DDD, SOLID, OOP, OOD, TDD, BDD, Scrum, Kanban, Lean
- Enterprise Applications, Integration, Connected Systems (from backend to automated systems, sensory devices reports systems), Real-Time Platforms, Evolutionary Architectures, Monolith to Microservices, ESB, Orchestation